The Manager, Budget Control & Analysis will have responsibilities that include:
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the support of the budget control process by ensuring no budget overspend without approval; accurate coding of OAF/CAF and adherence to FDOA.
OAF/CAF expense analysis and processing:
Ensure that all OAF/CAF are processed within TAT defined. Any rejection must be stated with clear reasons and follow up must be ensured with the respective users for closure
Budget Control and Validation:
Engage with all stakeholders for quarterly budgets submissions and respective approvals from HQ.
Adhere to AOP/ F&F and ensure that there is no overspend without approval.
Drive capex utilization with NW to ensure all PRs are converted to POs.
Ensure AOP/revised AOP is strictly adhered to, flash & forecast reviewed and submitted promptly
- Candidate should have HND|BSC in Accounting.
- Candidate should be ICAN/ACCA Certified
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Candidate should have Good communication and interpersonal skills, Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadline, Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders/users
- Candidate should have at least 3 years working experience.