The National Agro Manager will have responsibilities that include:
Coordinate and monitor aggregators in depots and collection point managers according to SOP.
Responsible for the aggregation of local commodities like maize, soya bean, sorghum, cassava and wheat.
Responsible for agricultural product development and market development.
Develop strategic sales and purchase of agro products and vendor relationship.
Formulate the company’s annual commodities strategy to increase product.
Manage and coordinate the activities of the Agro Area Managers to ensure that individual targets and objectives are delivered.
Report all changes in market trends and the competitors’ market share.
- Candidate should have First Degree in Agronomy or any other Agric Extensions related Discipline.
- Having MBA would be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Candidate should have Good communication and interpersonal skills, Good analytical and problem solving skills, Result oriented
- Candidate should have at least 8 years working experience.